Treatment in the best Polish Private hospitals
Avail of the European Cross Border Healthcare Directive (CBD).
Get full reimbursement of the treatment costs.
General rules of the CBD
- Avoid waiting lists for diagnostics and treatment
- Any resident of the Republic of Ireland eligible for public healthcare in Ireland
can avail of the Cross Border Healthcare Directive
- Cost of any treatment available in public healthcare system in Ireland can be
reimbursed with the CBD scheme
- Private health insurance of Medical Card are not required
- We will provide you with guidance needed to avail of the CBD
- We will connect you with best private hospitals in Poland
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile:086 44 77 387
Range of medical procedures covered by the
- Back Pain, Spinal Surgery, Low Invasive (Laparoscopic) Neurosurgical
- Full Range of Orthopedic Surgical Procedures including Knee Joints
Reconstruction, Hip and Knee Joint replacement, Elbow and Shoulder Joint
- Post-trauma and Post-Op Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy
- Full Range ENT Procedures for Children and Adults, including Hearing Implants
- Full Range of Surgical Procedures including Hernia, Holecystectomy, etc.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Erectile Dysfunction Diagnostics and Treatment
- Gyne Surgery including Postpartum Reconstruction Procedures, Incontinence
- Child Surgery
- Vascular Surgery Procedures including Varicose Veins Procedures
- Diagnostics including Colonoscopy, MRI and CT Scans, Polysomnography, etc.
- Ophthalmic Surgery including Cataract
- Other Medical Procedures